1. No more Rachel Berry or Mercedes on Glee after this year? Say it ain’t so.
2. One last post about Dirk. Maybe. But this one’s too good not to mention.
3. I’ve watched every season of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. I’m half embarrassed and half proud of this fact. *clears throat* Anywho, two former contestants are engaged. I know Ali loved Roberto, but I loved Chris. I’m so happy he found love with another normal contestant of the show.
4. Pop culture and sports meet yet again. I can’t wait to watch Basketball Wives: LA. My hands are already covering my eyes, but I know I’ll be peeking through my fingers.
5. Wimbledon started yesterday. I LOVE tennis. This Day One recap is great. It also has links to other Wimbledon articles.
6. Last, but certainly not least, you know you’ve made it when Weird Al Yankovic parodies you. Congrats, Lady Gaga!