3. Law & Order: SVU takes another hit. I’m not sure I’m going to recognize a show I was once obsessed with.
4. Rashard Mendenhall is suing a company for ending his endorsement deal after his controversial tweets about Osama Bin Laden and 9/11. Based on these tweets and some of his others, he sounds like a real winner. Sarcasm intended.
5. Virginia Tech researched football helmet safety. The results are scary.
Childhood favorites, please take center stage.
6. Captain Planet is being made into a live-action movie. Now this is a superhero movie I can get behind! Just please keep the theme song. Captain Planet, he’s our hero. Gonna take pollution down to zero.
7. Hey, Dude hits DVD today. I freaking loved this show. I thought the kids were so cool.
8. Even better, Teen Nick will start airing old Nickelodeon shows next Monday.