I’ve been busy and now I’m tired, so today’s links will be few. But still great.
1. I have a degree in sport management. I minored in sociology. These two interests collide in this article about the world of “elite” travel youth travel teams. The madness needs to stop.
2. Have I mentioned that I love sports and pop culture? A few times, probably. Which is why I love this roundup of iconic athlete food commercials.
3. Seems things didn’t work out with the Bachelorette Ashley. Shaking my head. What a shame.
4. Borders could have avoided bankruptcy if only the company executives had followed this guy’s advice.
5. Last, but not least, everyone knows the black best friend is the best best friend to have.